Sunday, March 20, 2011

Here we go!














Alright, so I've been reading some friends' blogs here and there and thought I better get on the band-wagon.  They're all pretty witty, so I had doubts about my blogging skillz.  But then I told myself - even if no one reads our blog, at least we'll have a little bit of history when we finally have kids and people will WANT to read our blog.  Until then, you'll just have to do with my ramblings while I figure out what my 'niche' is :)

Let's see.  Most people start this once they get married, so here's what's happened since then - in a nutshell:
  • We now own a house and successfully navigated the winter without a leaking ice dam - thanks to Kevin's roof raking expertise.  We also had a hard battle with box-elder bugs on one side of our house.  Kevin sprayed, which resulted in a large massacre of these bugs.  Only time will tell on if these chamicals cause our own demise. 
  • Kevin started his part-time MBA at the U of MN, sucessfully beginning our "5-year plan." Onward...
  • The Packers won the Superbowl and it got CrAzY around here!
  • Lots of family news, including visits from everyone - and multiple visits from some.
  • Mark and Kevin successfully re-piped the bathroom, so we no longer ingest large amounts of some-type-of-metal/mold when we brush our teeth.
  • We experienced our first MSP Restaurant week.  I don't think I'll ever be the same after 3.5 hours at Fogo de Chao.
  • The Bachelor picked Emily.
  • We finally ordered our wedding prints.
  • We just had a new nephew enter the world! Jaxon Joseph joins the ranks of Cazdyn, Aneka, Owen, and Audrie as the fun neices and nephews we can't wait to see!

Restaurant Review (why not?):  Pizzaria Lola on 57th & Xerxes.  Very fun & unique atmosphere.  I just LOVE places like this.  Unique pizza DID live up to reviews of 'better than Punch Pizza.'  Just wish they had more on-tap beer!  http://www.pizzerialola.com/

Until next time.

Erin

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging ... you will become addicted!

    ReplyDelete