Sunday, November 25, 2012

Best Wifey Ever: Packers Game Day Edition

Whenever Kevin thinks the dinner I made is awesome, he says, "Best wifey ever."  So, I'm going to name my recipe posts "Best Wifey Ever" because I wouldn't share them with you unless he give them this seal of approval.

It's Sunday, and we're getting ready to watch the Packer (vs. Giants) game.  I LOVE to make chili + some kind of corn bread or biscuit for Packer games, so in true traditional fashion, I did.

But, I've been wanting to try...

Wait - Jordy Nelson just scored a TD!!! Wahoo! He's seriously a stud.  Now, Crosby, don't miss the extra point, K?

Anyway, I've been wanting to try a white chicken chili for a while now. I was prepping to make some frozen dinners for a friend who had her second little baby boy (I visited on Friday and could NOT get enough of him).  I made her this same recipe but all I got was one spoonful to approve the taste.

It's a great recipe - just enough spice, and next time, I'll prob use milk instead of whipping cream, but it's Thanksgiving weekend so might as well LIVE IT UP!

http://www.annies-eats.com/2008/09/25/white-bean-chicken-chili/

In other news, Roger's stache is epic.


GO PACK GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment